Our members-only model allows us to maintain a carefully curated group dedicated to camaraderie and collaboration. Members are first referred by current members then vetted and hand-selected by founder Cherie Slane. Membership offers access to a community of like-minded professionals dedicated to bettering one another and the Bay Area as a whole.
When it comes to members, we believe in quality over quantity. Our members are professionals who represent a dynamic cross-section of industries — from design to philanthropy to technology to real estate — and are united by a shared commitment to forming reciprocal relationships. Members are hand-selected on an invitation-only basis and meet the following criteria:
- Owner or solo operator behind a San Francisco Bay Area-owned or led business that is poised for growth
- In business for a minimum of 5-7 years
- Strategic, visionary, and community-minded
- Engaged and excited about the prospect of sharing business acumen and expertise
- Collaborative with a “giver mentality”
While membership is invitation-only, we are always open to connecting with fresh faces. You can get in touch with the Gold Collective at [email protected]
In order to create a diverse community that encompasses a wide range of industries, we reserve a select number of complimentary membership slots to professionals pursuing nonprofit and philanthropic endeavors. These individuals are evaluated based on their dedication to their cause and contributions to the local Bay Area community.